Teotihuacán, México – Dec. 7th to Dec. 11th 2022
“The Gong is an Ocean of Sounds”
By practicing and connecting regularly with the Gong, you work internally to liberate yourself and awaken, you open yourself to sensitivity and fullness of holistic resonance, you will notice many positive changes in your life.
The harmonic state of holistic resonance corresponds to the physical, emotional and spiritual level of your being. The Gong has been around for more than 4,000 years, since the Bronze Age.
The Gong experience is so deep and vast that it allows you to experience the powerful and subtle creative process of the universe and its tone of life, the OM.
The experience is never repetitive, it is a practice of spiritual free jazz… and in these times, it makes it much easier for us to develop and expand our consciousness towards a new peaceful collective awakening.
Our Institute of Sound Therapy is proudly passionate about the healing effects of sound. We study, practice and perfect our therapeutic technique and share it to you with respect and love.
Together we will co-create a great Gong and Life experience!
You are most welcome to this unique and beautiful event.
Objective: This training is designed to take your practice and connection with the Gong to new horizons. This program is the advanced continuation of the topics seen in the Gong Master Training offered by master Don Conreaux.
You will discover the potential and the relationship between numbers and Gong. For example, 9 is the number of the Gong and corresponds to the perfect harmonic pattern of the universe.
Phi, also called the golden number, is an infinite irrational sequence, it is the universal principle that operates and substantiates all forms of creation that have the power of individuality and collective unity.
Gong playing allows the connection with the immaterial waters of the oceanic Akasha, producing with its infinite wisdom a balance between the material and the immaterial, forming a channel to spiritualize matter. In this training you will discover the great healing and mystical potential of Gong. Master Don will be privileging us with his loving wisdom and experience. Yaelle, Ramji Singh, Dev Swaran and the IES family, will be present accompanying to make your experience as comfortable, productive and luminous as possible.
- – The Gong Yoga of Holistic Resonance
- – The title of Gong Master
- – Gong Therapy
- – The Gong Bath
- – The Gong Puja
- – Spiritual Free Jazz Songs and Concerts for Humanity.
- His formal education included a Masters Degree in Theatre, and from 1952 – 1969 was a Director, Actor and Writer in Hollywood and New York city. Today in his 88th year he continues to teach the art and science of Sacred Geometry, divination, and designs World Peace Gong & Bell Gardens of which there are now six established Internationally. All are dedicated to the coming first day of World Peace, Planetary Cooperation in a world without violence for our children of the New Millennium.
- Ramji Singh: Inspired by sound and vibration in its many forms, continues to study the frequency ranges through the harmonics generated by sonotherapeutic and sacred instruments. Founder of the Spanish Institute of Sound Therapy.
- Dev Swaran: Student of Ramji Singh and master Don Conreaux, astrologer and numerologist. Ambassador of the Spanish Institute of Sound Therapy in Mexico.
Don Conreaux formerly known as Baba Don and Guru Jagat. Master Don was one of the five original Kundalini Yoga Teachers designated by Yogi Bhajan in 1969. Don also studied the gong writings of Dane Rudhyar. He established the Nanak Dwara Ashram Teacher Training 1970-1976 in Phoenix, Arizona. His very first teacher as a teenager in 1952 was Paramahansa Yogananda, receiving his Kriya Initiation in 1953.
Some topics included in the advanced master training program:
- – Nourish your practice to be a more complete Gong Master
- – Touch the Gong through the numbers: from 0 to 9
- – Techniques for using Gong as an Enaphone
- – Improvising with Phi, Pi and other constants
- – The Universal greeting
- – Holistic telepathic resonance
- – Improvisation of spiritual free jazz and Shruti
songs for humanity.
- – Chiometer, correspondence and MEM Gong Yoga
- – Gardens for peace and ceremonies in sacred places with the Gong Gong
- – Bath and Gong Puja
You can sign up for the training in two ways:
Earlybird – $14,400 mxn Regular cost – $15,900 mxn.
Earlybird: To get this benefit register and reserve your place no later than August 22th of 2022 with a payment of at least 50% of total. You are able to pay the second half until November 1st of 2022.
Regular registration: You can register at any time you want until December 1st, 2022. Important notes:
- – This training will be offered in English, there will be simultaneous translation from
- – English to Spanish.
- – Please contact us to request information about transportation and accommodation.
- – Full or partial payment are non-refundable. Payment form will be personalized and will be available for online payments. If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 162 7453585 or email us at email@example.com
Villas Teotihuacan Hotel
Address: Periférico Sur S/N
Archaeological Zone San Juan Teotihuacan C.P. 55800 State of Mexico, Mexico
This hotel is located at the end of the “Calzada de los Muertos”, an ancient road in the center of the archaeological site of Teotihuacan, one of the most important, mysterious and beautiful in the world.
Accommodation and Food services Hotel Villas Teotihuacan
Note: Accommodation and food services are not included in the cost of the training.
For your convenience, Hotel Villas Teotihuacan and Institute of Sound Therapy in Mexico offers you a special rate during your stay, as well as other benefits. Please consider our suggestion to arrive at least one day before our training begins.
Rate per night: $1,890 mxn standard double room.
Continental breakfast included: Your stay includes a continental breakfast every
Restaurant discount: Your stay includes a discount on your restaurant consumption for lunch and dinner.
Balloon Flights: The cost of a balloon flight is $2,300 mxn. This includes transportation to the balloon-port, coffee break, balloon experience, flight certificate, toast upon boarding and return to the hotel.